[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-19 12:10:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 piyasi199 於 2024-2-19 12:12 編輯

The author sandra llubiá arnal maristany is a multifaceted woman who has found inspiration for her latest book  in the rural world . She has a diploma in social work and a degree in communication sciences, she studied psychology for one year and business administration for another year. She is a writer of books about the rural world, gastronomy and emotional life, a community manager at a foundation, a restless, curious person, and a creative artist related to movements such as drap art and environmentalism, in general. Additionally, she is a fighter in an environment of commercials, scammers, excess information and technological media, like many of you. By taboolayou may like rice pudding recipe: make this to make it creamy and irresistible why did i start writing books about the rural world? There was a time when the city had me full, i had a lot of stress associated.

With the environment in which i live, due to the noise, the traffic, the commercials bothering me all day, etc. And, as if it were a divine revelation, i began to think: is there anything better than what surrounds me? And also: how is it possible that she lives so conditioned? By subway, bus, etc. And yes, life in the countryside, that which lies beyond the borders of the crowded cities full of cars, defined as “extensive land outside Europe Cell Phone Number List of town” seemed to me to be the solution to my problems at one point: a wonder, something natural and where you can find the origin of what we eat: fruits of the earth. What a pleasure to be where there is no one, where the air flows, where the natural predominates over the human. And then i told myself: i have to share this revelation with others! They have to be equally aware of the importance of preserving this other natural environment, they have to know that life without countryside would not exist in cities.

After my multiple forays through towns, tasting, browsing and learning, i got to work: writing a book, in the most entertaining and fun way possible. Was there a specific experience that motivated me to write the book? Discover the festacatalunya.cat website through the radio and start going to rural fairs that are held especially on weekends in towns, specifically in the region of catalonia. For example, that of oil, salt, bread, onion or garlic. It's great to get out and see something different than what you're used to! I advise it to everyone. How do you think your perspective on rural life and the countryside has evolved throughout your research and writing this book? Over time i have gotten to know better and first-hand many aspects that i did not know and saw from afar: among them the type of crops that are in a certain area, without going any further.

回復

使用道具 舉報

游客
回复
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |